Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Apartment

Welcome, everyone. Please remember the buddy system. 
Hold hands and don't touch anything!
We begin this tour at the front door (left). 


Yes, come right in. Take a seat on this couch, covered in papers...ahem!


In fact, come right in to the kitchen. 
Door A holds a miniature bathroom. 
Door B holds the pantry. 


View A of the kitchen. Pay close attention to the curtains which I hung myself. 
Also take note of the cute little bran muffins on the counter. 
And the fact that all the dishes are clean. 
This is a memorable moment.


View B of the kitchen. 
A very large refrigerator and a dirty kitchen floor.


Here's our backyard! 
We can't wait to grow tomatoes and peppers and beans 
and goodness knows what else next year.


Second shot of backyard--complete with bicycles. 
You can take us out of Portland, 
but you can't take Portland out of us.


Here's a gorgeous tree which keeps our house so shady and cool. 
When I opened the back door to take these shots, 
I was hit by a wave of dry, dusty heat. 
It was a relief to close the door and have a cool house.


Artsy shot of my pantry. Isn't it beautiful?


Okay, upstairs we go. Here's the bathroom. 
Large linen closet (left) and a shower/tub inside that doorway.


Our bedroom, complete with Pack n' Play! 
The shades are closed due to the heat, 
but we're lucky to have a view of a wall instead of a parking lot. 
Added privacy.


Other side of my bedroom. 
I think my dresser looks a lot cuter in this picture than in real life.
 Never mind the mess.


Close-up of the crib! 
I'm thinking I need to claim the "bunny-guys" and 
hang them instead of those sad little stars. 
Love the plaid, though.


Oh yes...the second bedroom. 
The sorting room. 
Well, actually, more like the "Where can I hide this?" room. 
I'll clean it up...one of these days...


Yours truly, a beach-ball with legs.


Artsy photo of a chocolate cake I made the other night. It's quite tasty. 
Though truth be told, it's made with honey and yoghurt instead of sugar and milk.


Alright! Now you've seen it. Please drop by for tea again soon.

Love, Margaret                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment